JZT Dance offers a variety of birthday party options to cater to a range of ages (3 years and up) and a range of young personalities! Let us provide your party guests with a great fun dance party experience. JZT Dance offers private birthday parties for children. Although we have a general birthday party dance class plan, we pride ourselves on being able to create an event that is unique and special! Music choices, party themes, class exercises, meals, treats, and even the dance teacher can be selected by you! Below you will find an outline of dance party basics.
Birthday Party Basics
Our dance parties are two hours in length. Extra time is available for a fee. The instructor will lead a fun dance warm up, offer dance games, and teach a fun follow along routine. NO DANCE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We encourage parents to join in the fun for the last ten minutes!
We have some options or ideas regarding themes, if you would like. But the dance piece really is the main theme.
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
All Parties Include:
- Dance Instructor (will vary based upon theme or style of your choice).
- Food and Drinks: Pizza and soda for kids
- Table Settings: Includes general birthday plates, cups, forks, napkins, and tablecloths.
- Birthday cake and candles
- Goodie bags
- Parents have the option to add their own minimal decorations and balloons.
The bundled cost for a dance party is as follows:
15 kids $375
20 kids $425
25 kids $475
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. Balance is due on the day of the party.
- Final Guest list is due 1 week prior to event. We will bill according to the list. No refunds for guests that do not show up the day of the party, as we will be staffing based on your original list.
- We can only handle 25 children max. If you have a large disparity in the ages of the kids, we could bring in a second instructor and have two separate dance classes, one in each room. There would be an additional cost for the second instructor.
- Party Waivers – In order to participate, each family must have a completed, signed waiver. The waiver can be obtained at the studio.
- Sandwich platters for adults (feed 12) $65
- Additional pizzas for adults.
- Additional drinks for adults.
- Add-a-Craft: $100
- Add a craft to any party package! Children can make a fun craft that will match their theme perfectly! With this option, party goers will also be given an extra 30 minutes of party time (included in Add-a-Craft price) to complete their craft.
- Don’t want the party to end? Add additional party time. Additional party time: $50 per half hour and must be booked in advance.
A Typical Party?
We can try to customize it to fit your needs (including having no dance class if you have other activities in mind), however most parties have gone as follows:
- 30 min prior to party for setup
- 10 to 15 min to let guests arrive
- 60 min dance class and dance games
- 30 to 45 min for pizza and cake
- We can be flexible with these times! It is up to you. Some families have booked face painters, balloon artists, played games, or hired a character.
- 30 min post party to breakdown and pack up