June 2, 2018
- Dress rehearsals, which will be held on Friday evening and/or Saturday morning, are mandatory! If your child is in multiple numbers, they may be required to attend rehearsals on both days, as per attached schedule. (See schedule)
- All dancers must be at their scheduled dress rehearsals on time and in full costume, with proper hair and full makeup.
- Please be early! It is imperative that you arrive on time as we will strictly adhere to the rehearsal schedule. Under no circumstances will we hold a number to accommodate a late arrival.
- A parent must stay with their child throughout the entire rehearsal. There are no drop offs for dress rehearsals. At no time are children to be in the theater unsupervised.
- Please have all additional costumes ready to go. For dancers in multiple numbers, a parent is responsible for all costume changes during the rehearsals.
- You are permitted to videotape and take pictures during the rehearsals, but not during the actual show.
- The dress rehearsal will last approximately one hour.
- Once your child’s Saturday rehearsal is complete, we suggest you take them home and relax until you have to be back at the theater at 3:15pm. You will not be able to wait in the theater between the dress rehearsal and show time.